Convenor: Marlene Spies
Associates: Lorna Jenkinson, Sue Dunn, Eve Traetto
- Juniors are allowed to enter adult classes, but must then pay the $5 exhibitors fee (free for 18 and under).
- Photographs must not exceed 8″ on the longest side, and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on a single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol board or cardstock. Please use
neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border 1⁄2 inch; maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using staples or tape.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitors must mark “NE” next to their name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 pm on Sunday afternoon (see General Rules and Regulations).
Classes 1 to 14 1st – $4.00, 2nd – $3.00, 3rd – $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects
1. Something orange
2. Dressing up or fancy dress (your tickle trunk!)
3. Flying a kite (there are kite festivals in Brampton in May and June)
4. A new family member
5. Farm or zoo animal(s)
6. Interesting door or doorknob
A. Special: Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Judged by the committee 1st – $10.00
B. Special: To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– $10.00
C. Special: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– $10.00
D. Special: Committee’s Choice – Judged by the committee – 1st prize – $10.00