Convenors: Eleanor Cation and Marlene McClure
Associates: Marsha Christie, Connie D’Souza, Helen Dunstan, Joan Ewan, Shirley Grice, Jeanette Langevin, Glenda Richardson & Donna Wanless
- Exhibitor or their immediate family must grow all plants or flowers, unless otherwise specified.
- All plants must be in the possession of the exhibitor at least two months prior to the show.
- Weighted containers must be used for top-heavy exhibits.
- Please write ‘New Exhibitor’ on the back of entry tag if you are a new exhibitor to this section.
- Exhibitors 10 years and under please write your age on the back of entry tag.
- Container to be compatible with arrangement (arrangement to be approximately 1.5 times size of container).
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects