SPONSOR: AppTech.ca – for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting the fair for another year.
Convenor: Marlene Spies
Associates: Lorna Jenkinson, Sue Dunn, Eve Traetto
- Photographs must not exceed 8” on the longest side, and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border ½ inch: maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using tape or staples.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules and Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Prize Money: Classes 1 to 14 1st – $4.00, 2nd – $3.00, 3rd – $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects
2. Black-and-white portrait
3. Plough or farm equipment (old or new)
4. Ceremony (baptism, graduation, etc.)
5. Camping or fishing
6. Something orange
7. Flowers or trees
8. Vintage car: bumper, backlit, or other detail in interesting angle
9. Patterns: Dots, dashes, or diagonals
10. Environmental trash
11. Computer changed picture. Submit only two prints – before and after on the same matte. Note size restrictions for mattes.
12. Railroad tracks or railroad car
13. Family tree / new family member
14. Action picture
A. Special: Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Judged by the committee 1st – $10.00
B. Special: To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– $10.00
C. Special: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– $10.00
D. Special: Committee’s Choice – Judged by the committee – 1st prize – $10.00