Convenor: Merle Middlebrook
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects
2022 Display Titles are:
- “Tractors and Tailgates”
- Topic of your choice
1) Open to all Church and Community Groups in the Region of Peel.
2) A request to reserve an exhibit space must be made on or before Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 by calling the above phone number, speaking to the convenor or leaving a message indicating your request. Limit of 6 spaces.
3) A fabric “office” divider to use as a backdrop for your display may be requested when reserving your space.
4) Display must be able to stand alone, of sturdy construction and not to exceed 4’ deep, 4’ wide and 6’ high.
5) A completed exhibitor’s entry tag to accompany your display.
6) Displays must be in place between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 14th, 2022 unless otherwise arranged with the convenor.
7) Display must remain in place until 5:30 p.m. Sunday, September 18th, 2022.
8) Display must be removed by 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 18th, 2022.
9) A donation of $15.00 will be given to each group who complies with the above rules. This is a non-competitive section.
NOTE: The Region of Peel Agricultural Society will not be responsible for lost or damaged articles but will endeavor to keep the building locked when not open to the public. As this would be an excellent way to make your group and its purpose more visible in this ever-changing community, any group may have a representative with their display to explain what it stands for.