Brampton Fair's Got Talent: Sept. 17, 2017
Files to download and print:
- Flyer PDF format (in black-and-white, print on coloured paper) LINK
- Flyer JPG format (as above, with light mauve colour) LINK
- Junior division entry form LINK
- Senior division entry form LINK
Brampton Fair’s Got Talent Contest Sr Division
September 17, 2017
Brampton Fairgrounds, 12942 Heart Lake Road, Caledon, Ontario
The following rules and regulations apply to this contest:
2) The Region of Peel Agricultural Society, the sponsors for this contest, and the judges reserve the right to make any final decisions on all matters regarding the contest.
3) Each act must provide their own music. A sound system will be provided with equipment to play background music. All performers are required to perform one act. The top 5 finalists will each perform a second number after everyone has performed. The awarding of prizes will follow.
4) Acts must be family friendly with no profanity, sex, nudity, or violence. The acts must be safe, and any act involving fire or risk of performer’s injury is strictly prohibited.
5) The contest is open to amateurs only. (Amateur is a person who performs as a past time rather than a profession) Age 14 years and over.
6) The winners are selected by a panel of judges. All contestants must meet the requirements set by the Region of Peel Agricultural Society and Sponsors. The judging will be based on audience appeal, natural ability, stage presence, and quality of performance. All decisions of the judges are final. Judges will not enter into discussion with parents or guardians.
7) All contestants understand the prizes are as follows: 1st prize $500. donated by Bonnie Neely Ipro Realty Brokerage. 2nd prize $200. donated by Linda Ford Access Career Solutions. 3rd prize $125. donated by Mortgage Architects, the Mortgage Ladies, Pat Dowling and Carol Kollar. 4th prize $75. donated by The Mortgage Ladies, Pat Dowling and Carol Kollar. 5th prize $50. donated by Richard Dusk Ipro Real Estate Brokerage.
8) The contest will be held on the outdoor stage at the Brampton Fall Fair. In the event rain, the contest will be moved indoors to the multipurpose building.
9) There is no entry fee to enter this contest, however all competitors and their supporters will be charged admission to the fair. The Brampton Fair admission fees are as follows: Adults (13 years and over) $10.00 Children (5 to 12 yrs) $5.00, Child (4 yrs and under) and parking is free.
10) Each contestant agrees to these terms and will be present at 11:30am on September 17th.
11) Each contestant agrees to the use of their name and photo in any photos, videos, on our web site, Facebook or newspaper articles by the press and Rogers TV. An individual release will be signed at the time of the performance.
I have read and agree to the following terms of this contract and would like to register for the competition:
Phone Number: _________________________________________________________
Type of Performance: _____________________________________________________
Number of People In Performance:___________________________________________
Name of Song:___________________________________________________________
Type of Music Provided____________________________________________________
Signature: ______________________________________ Date: ____________________
(Parent or Guardian if under 18 years)
Should you require any additional information, please contact Bonnie Neely
Brampton Fair’s Got Talent Contest – Junior Division
Sunday, September 17, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
The following rules and regulations apply to this contest
- All entries must be submitted prior to September 10, 2017.
- The Region of Peel Agricultural Society and the Sponsors of the Event Reserve the right to make the final decisions on all matters regarding the contest.
- The contest is open to amateurs only and all contestants must be under 14 years of age.
- Acts must be family friendly and must not involve any risk of injury to the performer.
- A panel of judges will determine the winner(s) and prizes will be awarded on the day.
- Each act must provide its own music. A sound system and CD player will be provided.
- No contestant may appear in more than two events.
- There is no entry fee for this contest however, all contestants and their supporters will be charged admission to the fair.
- The contestants and or their guardians understand that there will be an individual release form to be signed at the fair.
- Please have your entry emailed to the above address by September 10, 2017.
Name of Contestant___________________________________Age___________
Date of Birth__________________________
Type of performance________________________________________________
Song title (if applicable)_____________________________________________________