SECTION 48 - 4-H PROJECTS - Education and Exhibits
General Rules & Regulations
- Competition open to 4-H clubs of Peel and surrounding counties except where designated otherwise.
- At least three Clubs must be represented in each Interclub Class in order for the fair to qualify for a provincial grant.
- The Peel 4-H Association (Carol Williams – 950-880-5302) must be notified by September 11. 2017 of entries of group exhibits.
- All exhibits are displayed at owner's risk. Supervision will be provided but no liability will be assumed.
- Exhibits to be set up between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 or between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 14th, 2017.
- All exhibits to remain in place until 5:30 p.m. Sunday, September 17th, 2017.
- The following score card will be used:
|Power to attract & hold attention||25|
|Quality of Materials||15|
Prize: Grade "A" - $30.00, Grade "B" - $25.00, Grade "C" - $20.00
- Open to all 4-H clubs who were active during the fall of 2016 or 2017 club projects.
- Each exhibit shall consist of a display not exceeding 4 feet of table space. Maximum depth shall be 30 inches.
- Any topic related to the Club area of study may be sued.
- Clubs may display only one exhibit per project.
- Open to all 4- H members who were Youth Leaders and/or Senior Members (age 15 – 21 years) during any 4-H project in the Fall of 2016 or during 2017 for a maximum of two displays per person. (one for Youth Leader & one for Senior Member)
- Each exhibit shall consist of a display not exceed 4 feet of table space. Maximum depth shall be 30 inches.
- Any topic related to the Club area of study may be used.