SECTION 46 - ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson & Eve Traetto
- Picture sizes minimum 4” x 6” or maximum 5” x 7” mounted with approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) border around.
- Each print is to be securely mounted on stiff cardstock or Bristol board cut to size as noted above. An undersized or oversized matte is not acceptable.
- One entry per class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules and Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 14 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials A to C as indicated
- Bugs and butterflies
- Water fowl
- Computer changed picture (two prints on one matte)
- A weird or strange tree
- Winter trees (bare or covered in snow or ice)
- Backyard birds
- Farm fields or hay bales
- Something green (anything, not just garden)
- Urban decay (abandoned building, an old barn, etc.)
- Fall splendour
- Action picture
- Shadows on the snow/light filtered through trees
- Bridges and fences
- Early spring (tulips, daffodils and snowdrops)
- Special : Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Sponsored and judged by the committee 1st - $10.00
- Special : To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– $10.00
- Special: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– $10.00