SECTION 42 - AMATEUR ART
Convenor: Joyce Tyndale 905-457-1090
Associates: Vicky Albrecht, Caylei Tindale & Robin Tindale
- Exhibitors may have only ONE entry per class but may enter one or all classes.
- All entries must be framed, wired and ready to hang. (Exemption class 4 & 7) All entries not to exceed 18” x 24” (without frame).
- Please cover signatures on work.
- All work must be that of the exhibitor entering and not previously won at the Brampton Fall Fair
Prize Money: 1st - $10.00, 2nd - $8.00, 3rd - $6.00
- A “picture” related to theme “Into the Garden”. – oil, acrylic
- Any picture theme – any medium – eg. charcoal, pencil, water colour, etc.
- My favourite “City” on holiday – any artist medium
- Any picture – any medium – can “paint” on an article other than canvas (i.e. rock, shell, wood sawblade) but cannot exceed 14” x 20” total and does not need framing
- A water colour or pencil drawing – using the theme – “Into the Garden”.
- A seasonal scene – any of the four seasons – any medium
- A “painting” (any medium) – Seniors 55+ only