SECTION 50 – ANTIQUES
Convenor: Shirley McCallum 416-540-3506
Associates: Carolyn Crawford, Cathy Fraser, Joyce Norris & Carolyn Roche
1. Articles must be at least 50 years old.
2. Dealers in antiques are not eligible to compete.
3. All articles must be 15” or less.
4. Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but not necessary for a prize
5. Small cracks or flaws should not disqualify.
6. Each exhibitor must have ticket when removing entries.
8. For safety, articles are not to be removed by other than convenors.
9. Please submit a duplicate copy of your entry form to the antique committee when entering.
We will take the best possible care to safeguard the articles, but cannot be responsible
for the articles or accidents to them.
Classes 1 to 20 1st - $5.00, 2nd - $4.00, 3rd - $3.00, 4th - $2.00
Specials A to G as indicated
- Photo of Harvest or Hay Wagon
- Match Box or Book
- Glass Pie Plate
- Custard Glass
- Wooden Pulley
- Woodworking tool
- Granite dipper
- Peel County Memorabilia
- Dated item – 1900 or prior
- Family Bible
- Cookie cutter
- Pastry Crimper
- Locket with an old picture inside
- Pair of Victorian Earrings
- China Cake Plate
- Pastry Blender
- Marriage Licence
- Flour Sifter
- Luncheon Napkin
- Soap Dish
A. Special: Cookie Jar. Sponsored by the Antique Committee. 1st - $15.00, 2nd $10.00
B. Special: Boiled Egg Holder. Sponsored by Pat Shields. 1st - $15.00, 2nd - $10.00
C. Special: Small Crock. Sponsored by Reinhart Auctions. 1st - $10.00, 2nd - $6.00, 3rd - $4.00
D. Special: Coffee Tin. Sponsored by Jim Drummond and Sons Inc./Alloa Water Supply. 1st - $15.00, 2nd - $10.00, 3rd - $5.00
E. Special: Individual Butter Mold. Sponsored by Barbara Cook. 1st - $15.00, 2nd - $10.00, 3rd - $5.00
F. Special: Pie Bird. Sponsored by the Ostrander Family in memory of Bill and Bernice Ostrander. 1st - $15.00, 2nd - $10.00, 3rd - $5.00
G. Special: Lard or Shortening Tin . Sponsored by Carolyn Crawford. 1st - $15.00, 2nd - $10.00