SECTION 39 – JUNIOR ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES
Convenors: Shirley McCallum 905-877-3389
Carolyn Roche 905-877-4091
Associates: Carolyn Crawford, Cathy Fraser, Lorrie Keip, Joyce Norris
1. Antique articles must be at least 50 years old.
2. All articles must be 15” or less.
3. Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but not necessary for a prize.
4. Small cracks or flaws should not disqualify.
5. Each exhibitor must have ticket when removing entries.
6. Please write “new exhibitor” on the back of entry tag if you are a new exhibitor to this section.
7. For safety, articles are not to be removed by other than convenors.
Please submit a duplicate copy of your entry form to the antique committee when entering. We will take the best possible care to safeguard the articles, but cannot be responsible for the articles or accidents to them.
Prize Money :
Classes 1 to 5 – 1st - $5.00, 2nd, - $4.00, 3rd - $3.00, 4th - $2.00
Special A – 1st - $10.00, 2nd - $5.00, 3rd - $3.00, 4th - $2.00
Classes 1 to 5 are Sponsored by Barbara Cook & Joyce Norris
- Story Book about Honey Bees or Apple Trees
- Signed baseball
- Apple Doll Head
- Coin Bank
- Baby’s Bonnet
A. Special : Sealer – Sponsored by Fargo’s Auction Service, Fraser Williamson – Auctioneer.