SECTION 31 - JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson & EveTraetto
- Juniors (age 18 and under) are allowed to enter Adult sections if they purchase a membership of $5.00 from the Fall Fair office.
- Picture sizes minimum 4” x 6” or maximum 5” x 7” mounted with small border around.
- Each print is to be securely mounted on stiff cardstock or Bristol board , which is cut to size as noted above. An undersized or oversized matte is not acceptable.
- One entry per class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules & Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 14 - 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Special A to C – as indicated
- Bugs and butterflies
- My favourite flower(s)
- A weird or strange tree
- Farm fields
- Fun in the pool or water
- Something green (anything, not just garden)
- Special – Picture with a funny (haha) caption added – Sponsored and judged by the committee. 1st - $10.00
- Special – To the New Exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6 1st prize --- $10.00
- Special – To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6 1st prize – $10.00