SECTION 31 - JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Convenor: Marlene Spies Press to contact
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown, Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & EveTraetto
- Picture sizes minimum 4” x 6” or maximum 5” x 7” mounted on stiff black or white paper with approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) border around.
- Each print is to be securely mounted on stiff card stock or Bristol board cut to size as noted above. An undersized or oversized matte is not acceptable.
- One print per matte except in the computer changed class. Single matte only. No coloured mattes.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon (see point 13 in General Rules & Regulations).
Classes 1 to 6 - 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00, 4th - $1.00
Special A – 1st - $8.00, 2nd - $5.00, 3rd - $2.00
Special B, C & D – as indicated
- Farm animal
- Selfie –(Picture you took of yourself)
A. Special - Picture with a funny (haha) caption added - Sponsored and judged by the committee.
B. Special - To the New Exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6. 1st prize - gift card
C. Special - To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6. 1st prize - gift card
D. Special – Committee’s Choice – To the committee’s pick as best photo entry in classes 1 to 6. 1st prize - $10.00