SECTION 46 - ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY
SPONSOR: AppTech.ca – for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting our sesquicentennial fair (Canada 150 years)
Convenor: Marlene Spies Press here to contact
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown, Lorna Jenkinson,
Marlene Mallinen & Eve Traetto
- Picture sizes minimum 4” x 6” or maximum 5” x 7” mounted with approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) border around. No construction paper or your entry might be disqualified.
- Each print is to be securely mounted on stiff cardstock or Bristol board cut to size as noted above. An undersized or oversized matte is not acceptable.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class. Single matte only. No coloured mattes.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules and Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 14 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
- Night light
- Real red
- Out in the Canadian wild
- Days of old
- Oh technology!
- Typically Canadian (Canada Eh!)
- Winter wonderland
- Spring has sprung
- Dusk and dawn
- Pesky pets
- Computer changed picture – two prints – before and after on the same matte. Note size restrictions for mattes.
- Fair food(s)
- Canadian maple
- Action picture
- Special: Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Sponsored and judged by the committee 1st - $8.00, 2nd - $4.00, 3rd - $3.00
- Special: To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– $10.00
- Special: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– $10.00
- Special: Committee’s Choice – Judged by the committee – 1st prize - $10.00