SPONSOR: AppTech.ca – for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting the fair for another year.
Convenor: Marlene Spies
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & Eve Traetto
- Photographs must not exceed 8” on the longest side, and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border ½ inch: maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using tape or staples.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday
Classes 1 to 14 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
|Class||Title or subject of picture for 2020||Prize|
|Plough or farm equipment (old or new)|
|Ceremony (baptism, graduation, etc.)|
|Camping or fishing|
|Flowers or trees|
|Mom and baby animal|
|Vintage car: bumper, backlit, or other detail|
|Computer changed picture. Only two prints – before and after on the same matte. Note size restrictions for prints and matte borders.|
|Pokémon family (game; use AR mode setting)|
|Patterns: Dots, dashes or diagonals|
|A||Special – Picture with funny (haha) caption added. Judged by committee.||$10|
|B||Special – To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes --- to ---||$10|
|C||Special – To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes --- to ---||$10|
|D||Special – Committee’s Choice, judged by committee.||$10|
NOTES: Read General Rules and Regulations HERE