SECTION 41 - ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY
Convenor: Marlene Spies Press here to contact
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & Eve Traetto
- All photographs must not exceed 5” x 7” and must be printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted or mounted (not framed), maximum border 2” wide.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class. Single matte only. No coloured mattes.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon (see point 13 in General Rules and Regulations.)
Classes 1 to 14 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
- Summer rain
- Properly purple
- Showing motion
- Farm Friend(s)
- Peaceful scene
- Creative shot (use imagination)
- Holiday lights
- Computer changed picture – two prints – before and after on the same matte
- Street photography
- Square picture
- Action picture
- Special: Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Sponsored and judged by the committee 1st - $8.00, 2nd - $5.00, 3rd - $2.00
- Special: To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– Gift Card
- Special: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– Gift Card
- Special: Committee’s Choice – to the committee’s pick as best photo entry in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize - $10.00