SECTION 47 - CHURCH & COMMUNITY GROUP DISPLAYS
Convenor: Merle Middlebrook 905-843-0210
2017 Display Titles are:
- Canada 150 (Red and White)
- Topic of your choice
1) Open to all Church and Community Groups in the Region of Peel.
2) A request to reserve an exhibit space must be made on or before Wednesday, September 6th, 2017 by calling the above phone number, speak to the convenor or leave a message indicating your request. Limit of 6 spaces.
3) A fabric “office” divider to use as a backdrop for your display may be requested when reserving your space.
4) Display must be able to stand alone, of sturdy construction and not to exceed 4’ deep, 4’ wide and 6’ high.
5) A completed exhibitor's entry tag to accompany your display.
6) Displays must be in place between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 13th , 2017 unless otherwise arranged with the convenor.
7) Display must remain in place until 5:30 p.m. Sunday, September 17th, 2017.
8) Display must be removed by 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 17th, 2017.
9) A donation of $15.00 will be given to each group who complies with the above rules. This a non-competitive section.
NOTE: The Region of Peel Agricultural Society will not be responsible for lost or damaged articles but will endeavor to keep the building locked when not open to the public. As this would be an excellent way to make your group and its purpose more visible in this ever-changing community, any group may have a representative with their display to explain what it stands for.