SECTION 39 – JUNIOR ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES
Convenor: Shirley McCallum 416-540-3506
Associates: Carolyn Crawford, Cathy Fraser, Joyce Norris & Carolyn Roche
1. Antique articles must be at least 50 years old.
2. All articles must be 15” or less.
3. Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but not necessary for a prize.
4. Small cracks or flaws should not disqualify.
5. Each exhibitor must have ticket when removing entries.
6. Please write “new exhibitor” on the back of entry tag if you are
a new exhibitor to this section.
7. For safety, articles are not to be removed by other than convenors.
Please submit a duplicate copy of your entry form to the antique committee when entering. We will take the best possible care to safeguard the articles, but cannot be responsible for the articles or accidents to them.
Prize Money :
Classes 1 to 5 – 1st - $5.00, 2nd, - $4.00, 3rd - $3.00, 4th - $2.00
Special A – 1st - $10.00, 2nd - $5.00, 3rd - $3.00, 4th - $2.00
Classes 1 to 5 are Sponsored by Barbara Cook & Joyce Norris
- Wedding Picture of Grandma & Grandpa
- Grandma or Grandpa's report card
- 12" or less metal toy tractor
- Group of 4 marbles
- Old deck of cards
A. Special: Cup and Saucer with a flower on it. Sponsored by Fargo's Auction Service, Fraser Williamson - Auctioneer.