SECTION 32 - JUNIOR HANDICRAFTS
Convenor: Wendy Smith 416-540-6797
Associates: Chelsea Smith & Betty Tucker
Classes – 1 to 12 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00, 4th - $1.00
Classes: (Most ideas can be found on Pinterest)
18 years & under
- Decorate a t-shirt using Canada’s 150th as the theme.
- Make a scented candle.
- Make a decorative cork board for your room – 12” x 12”
16 years & under
4. Create a pin (any medium) celebrating Canada’s 150th.
5. Bath Bombs (3) packaged.
6. An article of Origami
10 years & under
7. Make a Canada Day wind sock.
8. Create a bookmark.
9. Painted Christmas Ornament.
6 years & under
10. Painted Canadian flag using your hand as the leaf.
11. Create a paper lantern.
12. Painted pet rock.
Specials: Specials are open to Juniors 18 years and under as well as any 2017 Peel 4-H Members.
A. Special - Button Art - Create a picture using buttons. Buttons to be mounted on a piece of wood or canvas. Sponsored by Brenda Bebbington.
B. Special - String Art - Create a piece of string art on a piece of wood or canvas. Sponsored by Brenda Bebbington.