SECTION 31 - JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Sponsored by AppTech.ca – for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting our
sesquicentennial fair (Canada 150 years)
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & EveTraetto
- Picture sizes minimum 4” x 6” or maximum 5” x 7” mounted with approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) border around. No construction paper or your entry may be disqualified.
- Each print must be securely mounted on stiff card stock or Bristol board , which is cut to size as noted above. An undersized or oversized matte is not acceptable.
- One print per matte except in the computer changed class. Single matte only. No coloured mattes.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT corner of the mounting paper.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules & Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 6 - 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00, 4th - $1.00
Special A, B, C & D – as indicated
- Farm friend(s)
- Party time
- Hugs and kisses
- Canada Eh!
- Cold as Ice
- Canadian red
- Special – Picture with a funny (haha) caption added – Sponsored and
judged by the committee. 1st - $8.00, 2nd - $4.00, 3rd - $3.00
- Special – To the New Exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6. --- $10.00
- Special – To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6 – $10.00
- Special – Committee’s Choice – Judged by the committee
entry in classes 1 to 6. 1st - $10.00