SECTION 36 – PREPARING FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
Convenor: Ann Baptist
Associates: Sandy Fogarty, Carol MacDonald , Jill Watkins & Dale Zatylny
- Students entering in this section must be in a contained classroom.
- All work must be completed with the minimal of assistance.
Classes 1 to 6 – 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials - A to D – 1st - $8.00, 2nd - $6.00, 3rd - $4.00, 4th - $2.00
- A pine cone animal
- A bingo dabber picture
- A placemat with a scene
- A two or three step pattern
- A design using string painting.
Prize money sponsored by Lorna Jenkinson
- Special: A Handmade wreath for a door
- Special: Decorate a wooden spoon
- Special: Decorate a paper coffee cup
- Special: Show two cut out people – one dressed for winter, one dressed for summer.