Convenor: Erin Ziegler
Co-Convenor: Stacey Watkins
Associates: Tracey-Ann Crawford, Anne Kachur, Joanne Quick, Linda Rokosh, Evelyn Savichunas, Michelle Wilson & Danette Woodworth
- Exhibits must be no more than 2 years old and not previously shown at Brampton Fall Fair.
- Articles may have used but MUST be clean and odour free.
- PLEASE ATTACH SAMPLES OF YARNS AND FABRCIS USED TO MAKE THE ARTICLE. If not attached your article will be disqualified.
- Children’s wear are size 14 and under.
- Please be sure that all loose ends are finished.
- Please ensure that all articles have been pressed.
- All hanging articles must be equipped, and ready to hang.
- Please note size requirements for the classes.
- Finishing details will be included in judging.
- Please read the quilt rules if entering in the quilt classes.
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects