Convenors: Eleanor Cation and Marlene McClure
Associates: Marsha Christie, Connie D’Sousa, Helen Dunstan, Joan Ewan, Shirley Grice, Jeanette Langevin, Glenda Richardson & Donna Wanless
- Flowers must be grown by exhibitor unless otherwise specified.
- Plants must be in possession of the exhibitor at least two months prior to show.
- Weighted containers must be used for top-heavy exhibits.
- Please write “New Exhibitor” on the back of entry tag if you are a new exhibitor to this section.
- This section is for non-professionals only.
- Ontario Judging and Exhibiting Standards for Horticulture and Floral Design will be the accepted guide for judging. http://www.gardenontario.org/abo/judging.php
- Containers must be leak proof to be judged.
- Container for floral arrangement should be compatible in size to floral arrangement (floral arrangement approx. 1.5 times the size of container).
- Plant pot diameter not to exceed 10” (approx. 25 cm) in diameter, length or width, unless otherwise specified.
- Decorative arrangements do not contain soil.
- Plants infested with insects will be disqualified and removed from exhibit hall.
- Please be sure your entry is in the correct class to avoid disqualification.
- Homecraft Rules and Regulations
- Entry Form
- Homecraft Prize List PDF
- Section 31 – Junior Photography
- Section 32 – Junior Handicrafts
- Section 33 – Junior Needlework
- Section 34 – Junior Baking and Kitchen Crafts
- Section 36 – Preparing for Independent Living
- Section 37 – Junior Flowers
- Section 38 – Junior Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 39 – Junior Antiques
- Section 40 – Adult Home Baking
- Section 41 – Home Canning & Preserving
- Section 42 – Amateur Art
- Section 43 – Adult Handicrafts
- Section 44 – Senior Handicrafts
- Section 45 – Assisted Living
- Section 46 – Adult Photography
- Section 47 – Adult Needlework
- Section 48 – Adult Flowers
- Section 49 – Adult Fruits & Vegetables
- Section 50 – Antiques
- Section 51 – Church & Community Group Displays
- Section 52 – 4H Projects